Biju Abraham Chempottickal M.S
Doctoral Studies at the Pontificia Universitas Lateranensis.
Academia Alfonsiana, Rome.
|Institution||La Salette Sadhan, Bangalore, India|
|Academic Qualifications||2003-2006: Doctoral Studies at the Pontificia Universitas Lateranensis. Academia Alfonsiana, Rome. Defended the Doctoral Thesis, The emerging identity and mission of the christian family as "Domestic church" in the Indian context in June 2006 and was awarded Magna cum Laude.|
|Post-Graduate and Doctoral Studies:||2001-2003: Licentiate in Moral Theology, Pontificia Universitas Lateranensis. Academia Alfonsiana, Rome. Secured the Degree with Magna cum Laude. Dissertation: A study of the notion of conversion according to Berhard Häring.|
1993-1995: Bachelor of Philosophy, Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, Bangalore.
1997-2000: Bachelor of Theology, Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, Bangalore.
2006-2010: Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts (Political Science), Calicut University, Kerala.
2007- 2015: Visiting Lecturer in the Faculty of Theology, Vijnananilayam, Institute of Philisophy and Religion,
Janampet, Andhra pradesh.
2007-2015: Visiting Lecturer in the Pilar Theological College, Goa
2010-2011: Visiting lecturer in the Faculty of Theology, Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, Bangalore.
2008-2017: Visiting Lecturer in the Carmalaram Theological College, Bangalore.
Fundamental Moral Theology; Introduction to Moral Theology, Theology of Justice, Commandments,
Eco-ethics, Bio-ethics, and Biblical Ethics,
|Licentiate and Post-Graduate Levels||Family Life and Ethical Challenges|
History of Moral Theology
Family Ethics and Theology of Marriage
|1. Biju Abraham Chempottickal, La Salette : l’appel d’une mère miséricordieuse, MPP-Asso/Bayard service, Sanctuaire Notre-Dame de La Salette, 2015.
2. Biju Abraham Chempottickal, La Salette : L´invito di una madre misericordiosa, Editrice Shalom, Carmerata Picena, 2016.
3. Biju Abraham Chempottickal, La Salette : Call of a Merciful Mother, Media House, Delhi, 2016.
4. Biju Abraham Chempottickal, La Salette: Der Aufruf der Mutter der Barmherzigkeit, MPP-Asso, Sanctuaire Notre-Dame de La Salette, 2016.
5. Biju Chempottickal M.S, “Ethical Challenges of the Christian Family as Domestic Church in India,” in Scaria Kanniyakonil, ed. New Horizons in Christian Ethics:
Reflections from India, Bangalore: Asian Trading Corporation, 2014, 355-363.
6. Biju Chempottickal M.S, History of La Salette presence in India, La Salette Matha, Bangalore, 2013.
7. Biju Chempottickal M.S “Catholic Social teaching,” in THE ACPI Encyclopedia of Philosophy (2 Volumes), Johnson J. Puthenpurackal ed.,
Asian Trading Corporation, Bangalore, 2010.
1. Indian Moral Theology Association Meeting, Bangalore, 29-31 October, 2010.
2. Indian Moral Theology Association Meeting, SVD Mission Seminary, Raia, Goa, 28-30 October, 2011.
3. International Conference on Mysticism without Bounds, DVK-Christ University, Bangalore, 5-8 January, 2011.
4. International conference on Revisiting Vatican II 50 years of Renewal, DVK-Christ University, Bangalore, 31 January- 3 February 2013.
|Conference Presentations||Biju Abraham Chempottickal, “Jubilee as a Paradigm of Moral Experience” International Symposium organized by the Theological Commission of MS, Salmata, Italy, 13-14, May 2016.|
La Salette Sadhan, Electronics city
P.O, P.B. No. 10017,