• Th. D. from Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, Bengaluru, defended “Happiness through Virtue in the Aristotelian, Thomistic,
and Hindu Traditions,” February 2018.
• L. Th. from Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, Bengaluru, on “Virtue and Dharma: A Study on Virtue Ethics and
the Indian Concept of Dharma,” March 2011.
• Bachelor of Theology, St. Pius College, Goregaon, 2000.
• Teaching at St. Pius X College, Mumbai, since 2011 (Moral Theology, Ethics, Liturgy, Homiletics)
• Teaching at Dhyanalaya Training Institute, Borivili, Mumbai (Moral Theology)
• Moderator/Formator (Seminarians, since 2011)
• Coordinator of Music and Liturgy, St. Pius (since 2011)
• Member of the Academic Council, St. Pius (since 2015)
• Assistant PP at Infant Jesus Church, Jogeshwari, Mumbai (2002-2008)
• Assistant PP at St. Sebastian Church, Marouli, Mumbai (2000-2002)
• Ordained a Priest for the Archdiocese of Bombay in April 2000.