Paulachan Kochappilly, CMI
Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, Pontifical
|Institution||Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, Pontifical Athenaeum, Bengaluru|
|Studies||L. Th., Th. D.|
1. Convenor, Dharmaram Research Development Cell (2018)
2. Director, Placid Podipara Centre for Eastern and Indian Christian Studies (2018)
3. Co-ordinator, Post-Graduate Studies, DVK
4. Programme Co-ordiantor, Department of Missiology
5. President, Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram (2015-2018)
6. Controller of Examinations (2014-2015)
7. Director, Globethics.net India (2013-2017)
8. Master of Theology Students, Dharmaram College (2013-2015)
9. Associate Director, Centre for Women Studies (2012)
10. Associate Director, Pastoral Management Programme (2011-2014)
11. Spiritual Director, Dharmaram College (2009-)
12. HOD, Depart of Theology, Christ University (2008 –2012)
13. President, CRI Dharmaram Zone (2007-2012)
14. Editor-in-Chief, Asian Horizons. Dharmaram Journal of Theology (2007-2009)
15. Director, Th. D. Programme (2006-2012)
16. Dean, Faculty of Theology (2006 –2012)
17. Controller of Examinations (2002-2006)
18. Director, M. Th. Programme (2004-2006)
19. Parish Priest: St. Sebastian’s Church, Anepalaya, Bangalore (2002-2006)
20. Master of Theology Students, Dharmaram College (2002-2006)
21. Director, Karuna Samaj Seva Sanstha, Kotdwar (1990-1992)
22. Cathedral Vicar, St Joseph’s Church, Kotdwar (1990-1992)
23. Parish Priest, Tera Prem, Bijnor (1989-1990)
1. Fundamental Moral Theology
2. Celebrative Ethics
5. Liturgical Ethics
7. Eastern Liturgy
8. Eastern Theology
9. Evangelization and Mission
|1. Contextual Ecclesial Education and the Evangelizing Mission of the Church, ed. Bengaluru, Dharmaram Publications, 2018.
2. The Way of Life: Festschrift in Honour of Prof. Dr Varghese Pathikulangara, CMI, eds. Kottayam: Denha Services, 79, 2011.
3. Life in Christ: Eastern Perspectives on Christian Ethics, Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, 2010.
4. Christian Leadership and Integration, Festschrift in Honour of Prof. Divine revelation Thomas Aykara, CMI, ed. (Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, 2007)
5. Dharmikathayude Vazhiyil (Malayalam), ed. (Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, 2006)
6. The Mystery of the Eucharist: Essays on the Occasion of the Eucharistic Year, ed. (Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, 2005)
7. The Lord of Heaven and Earth, Chavara Studies in Honour of Fr Lucas Vithuvattical CMI, eds. (Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, 2004)
8. Evangelization as Celebration (Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, 2002)
9. The Folly of the Cross. Festschrift in Honour of Prof. Dr. Varghese Pathikulangara CMI ed. (Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications & Kottayam: Denha Services, 2000)
10. Celebrative Ethics, Ecological Issues in the Light of the Syro-Malabar Qurbana (Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, 1999)
|1. “Formation of Consicene as the Core of Christian Ethics,” in My Way or God’s Way? Neo-Gnosticism and Neo-Pelagianism in Interdisciplinary Perspective, eds. Francis Gonsalves, Arjen Tete, Dinesh Braganza, Pune, Jnana-Deepa Vidyapeeth, 2018: 176-196.
2. “«The Image of God» as the Foundation of Christian Ethics,” in Ascend to Holiness. Festschrift in Honour of Dr Thomas Kalayil, CMI, eds. Francis Thonippara, Joy Philip Kakkanattu, Geo Pallikunnel, Bengalure, Dharmaram Publications, 2018
3. “Dialogue as the Way of Life, Happiness, and Harmony,” Foreword in Nurturing Dialogue: Perspectives and Projects, ed. Jose Nandhikkara, Bengaluru, Dharmaram Publications: vii-xiv.
4. “With Clean Hearts and Pure Conscience”: Conscience in the Celebration of the Liturgy,” Asian Horizons 11 (December 2017) 4 : 765-780.
5. “Liturgical Celebrations: The Horizon for Ethical Imagination, Inspiration, and Integration,” in Indian Moral Theology: Historical Studies and Future Prospects, ed. Mathew Illathuparampil, Bangalore, Dharmaram Publications, 2017:221-240.
6. “Joy to the World: Interreligious Dialogue as the Celebration of Satyam, Sivam, Sundaram,” in Dialogue in Truth and Charity: Pastoral Orientations for Interreligious Dialogue, Bangalore, NBCLC, 2017: 119-160.
7. “Harmony as the Horizon of Higher Education,” in Ethics in Higher Education: Values-Driven Leaders for the Future, eds., Divya Singh & Christoph Stueckelberger, Globethics.net Education Ethics 1, Geneva, Globethics.net Education Ethics, 2017.
8. “Saint Kuriakose Elias of the Holy Family: A Champion of the Theology of Bāla Līla of Child Jesus as Recounted in Ātmanutāpam,” 12/1 Herald of the East (2016): 89-104.
9. “Feminine Genius as the Wisdom for the Celebration of Life,” in Feminine Genius: Perspectives and Projects, ed. Jose Nandhikkara, Bengaluru: Dharmaram Publications, 2016, 207-222.
10. “Feminine Genius: Dancing of Love, Life, and Light in the World,” in Feminine Genius: Perspectives and Projects, ed. Jose Nandhikkara, Bengaluru: Dharmaram Publications, 2016, ix-xi.
11. “Feminine Genius as the Wisdom for the Celebration of Life,” Journal of Dharma 41,3 (July-September 2016), 233-248.
12. “Faith as the Foundation, Worship as the Way, and Culture as the Context of the Celebration of Life in Christ,” in Faith and Culture: An Interdisciplinary Analysis, eds Joseph Nalpathilchira & Sujan Amurutham, Alwaye: The Pontifical Institute of Theology & Philosophy (PIA), 2016: 142-167.
13. “Ecological Crisis and Christian Response,” Theology for Our Times, No 18 March 2016, Indian School of Ecumenical Theology, Ecumenical Christian Centre, Banglaore: pp.1-24.
14. “Respect: From Family to World Family,” in Global Ethics For Leadership: Values and Virtues for Life, eds. Christoph Stueckelberger, Walter Fust, and Obiora Ike, Globethics.net Global No 13, Geneva: Globethics.net Global, 2016: 223-235.
15. “All for Life; Life for All,” Journal of Dharma 39 (October-December 2014): 335-352.
16. “The Ethical Legacy of Kuriakose Elias Chavara for our Times,” Journal of St Thomas Christians 25/1 (January-March 2014): 70-82.
17. “Celebration of Life in Christ,” in New Horizons in Christian Ethics: Reflections from India. Scaria Kanniyakonil, ed. Bangalore: Asian Trading Corporation, 2014: 195-224.
18. “Do this in Remembrance of me”: Theology of the Presence of the Lord in the World” in Power of Positive Presence: Festschrift in Honour of Prof. Dr Thomas Aykara CMI, eds. Thomas Kollamparampil, et al, Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, 2014: 457-477.
19. “Kanayile Kalyanam: Denhayude Aghosham,” Vachanam Balivediyil (2014 February): 7-9.
20. “Poor Matters: Aims of Economic Policy and the Primacy of Economic Subject from a Christian Point of View,” Towards a Strong Global Economic System: Revealing the Logic of Gratuitousness in the Market Economy, ed. Saju Chackalackal, (Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, 2013) 349-380.
21. “Preservation of the Ecclesial Identity of the Syro-Malabar Migrants in Multi-Cultural-Linguistic-Religious Context,” in Identity of the St. Thomas Catholic Migrants: Proceedings and Extracts of Papers Presented in the Symposium in the Context of Silver Jubilee of the Eparchy of Kalyan, ed. Francis Eluvathingal, (Mumbai: St. Bartho Charitable Foundation, 2013): 235-257.
22. “Green Development: An Option for India,”in Even Now and Not Yet: Kingdom Tensions and Contemporary Concerns. Essays in Honour of Dr Cherian Thomas, ed. J. R. Paul Singh, (Bangalore: Ecumenical Christian Centre, 2013):250-280.
23. “Family as the Foundation of Formation” Asian Horizons, Vol. 7, No. 2, June 2013: 342-356.
24. “As You Celebrate, So You Live: An Eastern Perspective on Christian Ethics,” in Moral Theology in India Today. The DVK National Workshop on Moral Theology, ed. Shaji George Kochuthara, CMI (Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, 2013): 192-213.
25. “Kuriakose Elias Chavara,” Models of Faith in Learning, Living and Loving our Faith. Bangalore, NBCLC, January 2013: Faith-Kit 4, 1-6.
26. “Joyful Sharing of Mar Toma Margam: A Roadmap for Evangelisation,” in in Spiritual Insertion in Gangakshetra: Glimses of the Mission of Bijnor, ed. Benny Thettayil, (Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, 2012), 203-232
27. “God of Life: Lead us to Justice and Peace” in God of Life: Lead us to Justice and Peace, ed. Cherian Thomas (Bangalore: Ecumenical Christian Centre, 2012), 14-52.
28. “Evangelisation as Transformation,” Third Millennium XIV (2011) 4, 39-55.
29. “Moral Life and the Mysteries of the Church in the Eastern Tradition,” in Mar Thoma Margam The Ecclesial Heritage of the St Thomas Christians, Andrews Mekkattukunnel, ed., (Kottayam: OIRS, 2012), 640-651.
30. “Evangelisation as Transformation,” Third Millennium XIV (2011) 4, 39-55.
31. St. Thomas Christians and Evangelisation. “Joyful Sharing of Mar Toma Margam: The Roadmap for Evangelisation,” 2/2 Navadooth (December 2011): 28-31.
32. “Panchbhuta, Panchakosha, Panchaendriya, Panchasheela, and Prapanchaparinama,” Theology for our Times 14 (July 2011): 1-17.
33. “Evangelisation as the Joyful Epiphany of Christian Life,” Asian Horizons 5/4 (December 2011): 711-723.
34. “Chanda Mission and Evangelization Efforts of the Syro-Malabar Church,” in “Be My Witnesses” Biblical and Theological Foundations of Mission, Sebastian Kizhakkeyil, ed., (Kakkanad, Kochi: Secretariate for Evangelization, Mount St. Thomas, 2011) 425-469.
35. “Chanda Mission and Evangelization Efforts of the Syro-Malabar Church,” in “Be My Witnesses” Biblical and Theological Foundations of Mission, Sebastian Kizhakkeyil, ed., (Kakkanad, Kochi: Secretariate for Evangelization, Mount St. Thomas, 2011) 425-469.
36. “Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, Bangalore: CMI Legacy of Theological Education,” in Theology on Wheels. A Movement for Contextual Theological Education. Festschrift in Honour of Dr Louis Malieckal, CMI, Davis Varayilan, ed., Samanvayam Contextual Theology Series – 3 (Delhi: ISPCK, 2011) 270-280.
37. “Formation in View of Evangelisation,” Vinayasadhana: Dharmaram Journal of Psycho-Spiritual Formation, Vol. II (July 2011) No 2, 35-50.
38. “Riguardo all’ India”in Preti sposati? 30 domande scottant sul celibate, a cura di Arturo Cattaneo, (Leumann, TO: Editrice Elledici, 2011), 88-89.
39. “Jeevan ki Poornata: Dharmikta ki chah aur athyatmikta ki rah,” Sangham Dharshan Vol. 2 (2010) 3: 158-168.
40. “Prayan tatha Pravah” editorial Sangam Dharshan Vol 2 (2010) No 3 (July-September):155-157.
41. “Servant Master,” Smart Companion India Vol.1 (April 2011):28.
42. “Mar Toma Margam: A Theology of the Way,” in The Way of Life, eds. Paulachan Kochappilly, Geo Pallikunnel, Joseph Varghese Kureethara, (Kottayam: Denha Services, 79, 2011):41-52.
43. “Prof. Dr Varghese Pathikulangara, CMI: The Person and Mission,” in The Way of Life, eds. Paulachan Kochappilly, Geo Pallikunnel, Joseph Varghese Kureethara, (Kottayam: Denha Services, 79, 2011):5-20.
44. “Celebration of Christian Ethics. A Meditation on the Eucharistic Liturgy of the Syro-Malabar Church,” in Nella luce del Figlio. Scritti in onore di Réal Tremblay nel suo 70o genetliaco, eds J. Mimeaut, et al., (Bologna: Centro editoriale dehoniano, 2011), 342-360.
45. “Synod of Diamper: Forced Reforms in Liturgy and the Split in the Community,” Journal of St Thomas Christians 21/3 (July-September 2010):13-35.
46. “Socio-Economic and Intellectual Drifts against Life in the Context of the Syro-Malabar Church,”(Malayalam) in Acts of the Third Major Archiepiscopal Assembly on Faith in Service of Life, ed. Justin Vettukallel, Kakkanad: Syro-Malabar Major Archiepiscopal Curia, 2010, pp. 142-153.
47. “The Priest - A Wounded Healer,” Christian Orient 31/3 (September 2010) 155-167.
48. “Priest in the Church: A Life of Communion, Confession, and Compassion,” Third Millennium 13, 3 (2010): 93-113.
49. “Religious Pluralism: Right to Identity as the Right Path to Unity and Solidarity,” Journal of Dharma 35, 1 (January-March 2010): 39-54.
50. “Community, Celebration, and Communion: The Future of Christian Ethics in India,” Asian Horizons 4/1 (June 2010): 67-78.
51. धर्म कर्म मर्म] Sangam Darshan 1/4 (October-December 2009):271-80.
52. “Theological Formation in the Multicultural Context of Asia,” Third Millennium (October-December 2009):06-27.
53. “Christian Mysticism as Mysticism of the Mystery of Christ,” in New Horizons of Indian Christian Living. A Festshrift in Honour of Prof. Dr Vadakethala Francis Vineeth CMI, Saju Chackalackal, ed., (Bengaluru: Vidyavanam Publications, 2009): 639-662.
54. “The Way of Integration through Dialogue of Faith and Culture in Asia” The Case of the Syro-Malabar Church of the Saint Thomas Christians of India,” Ethics and Society: An International Journal Religions and Cultures for Peace and Harmony 1(September 2009): 98-120.
55. “Brief Survey of the Ecclesial Mission and Pastoral Care of the Migrants of the Syro Malabar Church in India and Abroad,” Thomas Chrisitan Heritage 1 (July 2009): 140-163; also published in The Ecclesial Mission & Pastoral Care of the Migrants of the Syro-Malabar Church, Pauly Kannookadan, ed., Kochi: LRC Publications, 2009.
56. “Sexuality as an Invitation to Intimacy and Integration,” Journal of Dharma 34, 1 (January-March 2009): 19-35
57. “Dalit Theology” Editorial, Asian Horizons, December 2008
58. “From Fundamentalism to Liberation: Ecumenical Dynamics,” Theology for Our Times 11 (July 2008): 95-101
59. “The Role of Liturgy in Christian Witnessing,” Christian Orient 29 (September 2008): 124-132
60. “Tribal Theology” Editorial, Asian Horizons, June 2008
61. “Kudasakalum Kristiya Dharmikatayum,” in Dharmikadeivasastram (Malayalam), Scaria kanniyakonil & Stephen Chirapanath, eds (Kottayam: Oriental Institute of Religious Studies India, 2008): 469-497
62. “Asian Hermeneutics” Editorial, Asian Horizoons, December 2007
63. “Asian Hermeneutics” Editorial, Asian Horizons, June 2007
64. “John Britto Chethimattam on the Theology of Religions, Dialogue and Mission,” in John Britto Chethimattam: A Pioneer of Indian Christian Theology, eds. Kuncheria Pathil and Shaji George Kochuthara (Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, 2007): 290-313.
65. “Dharmaram College: A Dream for Dharma Preshitam. Fifty Golden Years of Formation of Ministers in the Church for the World” Journal of St. Thomas Christians 18 (July-September 2007): 45-62.
66. “Chethimattam on the Theology of Religions, Dialogue and Mission,” Jeevadhara 37 (July 2007) 220: 396-416.
67. “Relationality as the Key to Moral Integrity” in Christian Leadership and Integration. Festschrift in Honour of Prof. Dr Thomas Aykara, CMI, eds. Thomas Kollamparampil, et al. (Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, 2007): 203-219.
68. “The Syro-Malabar Liturgy,” The Nazrani (Easter 2007): 2-6.
69. “Pilgrimage: Phenomenon of Passage” Journal of Dharma (July-September 2006): 319-334.
70. “Missionary Formation,” Journal of St. Thomas Christians (July-September 2006): 89-107.
71. “Church as Communion: An Oriental Perspective,” Journal of St. Thomas Christians (January-March 2006): 64-88.
72. “Ethos, Eucharist, Ethics: Source, Summit, Support of Christian Life,” in The Mystery of the Eucharist. Essays on the Occasion of the Eucharistic Year, eds. Sebastian Athappilly and Paulachan Kochappilly (Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, 2005): 247-266.
73. “Redemptionis Sacramentum: Instruction for the Celebration of the Mystery of the Holy Eucharist,” Journal of St. Thomas Christians (October-December 2005): 40-60.
74. “Christian Ethics as Walking the Way of the Holy Spirit,” in Theological Dimensions of Christian Orient, ed. Thomas Mannooramparampil, Christian Orient (March 2005): 165-181.
75. “Business Ethics: A Theological Reflection,” Journal of Dharma 29, 4 (October-December 2004): 449-465.
76. “Celebration of Life: Ethos and Ethics of the Celebration of Syro-Malabar Qurbana” in Ethical Perspective of the Eastern Churches, ed. Scaria Kanniyakonil (Changanachery: HIRS Publications, 2004): 89-104.
77. “parishuddha kurbanayum dharmikatayum,” (Malayalam) Mathadarsanam (December 2004): 16-30.
78. “Conscience in Communion,” Jeevadhara (November 2004): 493-506.
79. “The Ethical Legacy of Chavara for our Times,” in The Lord of Heaven and Earth. Chavara Studies in Honour of Fr Lucas Vithuvattical, CMI, eds. Paul Kalluveettil and Paulachan Kochappilly (Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, 2004): 231-249
80. “Moral Challenges Today,” Vidyajyoti Journal of Theological Reflection 68 (August 2004) 606-611
81. “Dharmacharan se rajnirman” (Hindi), in Religio-cultural Plurality and Nation-state, eds. J. P. Pacharui and J. D. Chakkanatt (Srinagar: Sadharmayam Publication, 2004): 221-235
82. “Celebration of the Feast of Epiphany Among St. Thomas Christians of India,” Journal of Dharma 28 (July-Sept 2003), 323-339
83. “The Covenantal Love and Life: Celebration of the Sacrament of Marriage,” Ephrem’s Theological Journal 7(October 2003): 171-193
84. “Ethics of Political Communication and Indian Secularism,” in Political Communication: The Indian Experience, Vol.1 The Domain, Political Process and News Presentation, ed. Kiran Prasad (Delhi: B. R. Publishing Corporation, 2003): 117-148
85. “Conscience: The Dialogical Character of Christian Ethics,” Vidyajyoti Journal of Theological Reflection 66 (September 2002): 739-753
86. “Walking the Way of Peace,” Journal of Dharma 27 (July-September 2002): 391-416
87. “Liturgical Seasons,” in Icons of the Unseen. Asian Theology through the Eyes of Artist Joy Elamkunnapuzha cmi, ed. Johnson Vadakumchery (Trivandrum: Carmel International Publishing House, 2002): 129-133
88. “Celebration of Old Age: Care of the Old People,” Jeevadhara A Journal of Christian Interpretation XXXI (November 2001): 452-464.
89. “Celebration of Life in Christ. The Focus of Christian Ethics for the Third Millennium,” Vidyajyoti Journal of Theological Reflection 65/5 (May 2001):340-350.
90. “Adyatmika navotthanatil sannyasatite dharmika uttaravadittam,” (Malayalam) Samarpita 12/33 (December 2000): 5-23.
91. “A Reflection on the Theology of Evangelization of the Apostolic Church of the St. Thomas Christians in the Context of Religious Pluralism,” Journal of St. Thomas Christians XI/2 (October-December 2000) 23-52.
92. “The Cross and Christian Ethics,” in The Folly of the Cross, ed. Paulachan Kochappilly (Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, 2000): 177-201.
93. “The Celebration as the Key to the Biblical Hermeneutics,” in Indian Interpretation of the Bible, ed. Augustine Thottakara (Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, 2000): 305-328.
94. “Celebration of Interfaith Experience,” in Pilgrims in Dialogue. A New Configuration of Religions for Millennium Community, ed. Antony Kalliath (Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, 2000): 287-313.
95. “Ethics and Evangelization,” Vidyajyoti Journal of Theological Reflection 64/7 (July 2000): 508-523.
96. “Christ-centred Ethics and the Celebration of the Divine Liturgy,” Ephrem’s Theological Journal III/2 (October 1999): 99-125.
97. “Ecclesial Character of Christian Ethics in the Light of the Celebration of the Liturgy,” Christian Orient XX/3 (September 1999):140-159.
98. “Healing through Celebration. A Short Survey of Select Christian Sacramental Celebrations,” Journal of Dharma XXIV/2 (April-June 1999):47-78.
99. “Celebration as Evangelization,” Third Millennium II/2 (April 1999) 34-45.
100. “Trinitarian Foundation of Christian Ethics and Syro-Malabar Qurbana,” Christian Orient XVIII/3 (September 1997): 132-155.
101. “Celebrative Ethics. Ecological Problems and Syro-Malabar Qurbana,” Christian Orient XVI/3 (September 1995): 117-137.
|1. “Priestly Ministry Of Humans On The Earth Of The Lord: Ecological Reading Of The Liturgical Prayer Of The Qurbana,” At The Third International Conference Of Catholic Theological Ethics In The World Church On “A Critical Time For Bridge-Building: Catholic Theological Ethics Today, 26-29 July 2018, Sarajevo
2. “Challenges For Evangelization In India Today,” Mission Consultation, Organized By The Commission For Evangelization And Pastoral Care Of Migrants, Syro-Malabar Major Archiepiscopal Church, Mount Saint Thomas, Kakkanad, 27 April 2018.
3. “The Members Of The Mystical Body Of Christ As Ministers Of The Lord And The Gospel In The Church,” At The Theological Research Lectures On “The Collaboration Of Laity And Priests In The Mission Of The Church: A Socio-Pastoral Approach” Organized By Mmi College Of Theology, Chennai, 10 February 2018.
4. “Formation Of Conscience As The Core Of Christian Ethics,” At The Symposium On “My Way Or God’s Way? Interdisciplinary Symposium On Neo-Gnosticism And Neo-Pelagianism” Organised By Jnana Deepa Vidyapeeth, Pune In Collaboration With Congregation For The Doctrine Of Faith, Vatican, Rome, On 3-4 November 2017.
5. “Conscience In The Celebration Of The Liturgy,” During The Annual Conference Of Association Of Moral Theologians Of India (AMTI), On The Theme, “Conscience And Conflicts,” Held From 20-22 October 2017 At Nivedita, Aluva, Kochi.
6. “The Identity Of The Church In India: Structural Or Charismatic?” In Connection With The Golden Jubilee Celebrations (1967-2017) Of Nbclc Held From 29 April To 2 May, 2017 On The Theme “To Be Salt And Light Of The Earth: A New Way Of Being The Church” Organized On The Sui Iuris Churches’ Day.
7. “Mercy As The Mark Of Christian Morality,” At Interreligious International Seminar On “Mercy And Compassion In World Religions,” In Connection With Ruby Jubilee Celebration Of Chavara Institute Of Indian And Interreligious Studies, Rome Held On 25-26 March 2017.
8. “Joy To The World: Interreligious Dialogue As The Celebration Of Satyam, Śivam, Sundaram,” At Nbclc Interreligious Seminar On «Dialogue In Truth And Charity: Pastoral Orientations For Interreligious Dialogue» On 21-22 January 2017.
9. “Vitiating Democracy: Suppression Of Dissent And Challenges To Socio-Political And Political Freedom In India,” And “Kanhaiya Kumar’s «Freedom In India» As A Symbol Of Democratic Aspirations Of Young India,” George Lobo Sj Memorial Lecture At Jnana Deep Vidya Peeth, Pune On 20 January 2017.
10. “Celebration Of Life: The Way Towards Harmony In The World, At The Conference On “To Be @ Home In Our Common Home: Religio-Philosophical And Ecological Explorations,” Inter-Disciplinary Conference, 14-15 December 2016 Organized By University Of Madras And Satya Nilayam Research Institute, Chennai.
11. “Compassion As The Character Of Christian Ethics: A Reflection On The Liturgical Celebration Of The Eucharist,” At The Conference On “Mercy: An Indian Moral Theological Response,” Organized By The Association Of Moral Theologians Of India Conference Held From 21-23 October 2016 In Goa
12. “Feminine Genius As The Wisdom For The Celebration Of Life,” At The Conference On “Feminine Genius: Women Leadership For A Just And Compassionate Society,” At Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, From 29 To 30 July 2016 Jointly Organized By Journal Of Dharma And Globethics.Net India.
13. “Compassion As The Character Of Christian Life And Celebration: Theology Of Mercy Reflected In The Liturgy,” At Bishops-Theologians Colloquium Organized By Cbci Commission For Doctrine On “Being Ecclesial: Becoming Merciful” From 7-8 July 2016 At Nbclc, Bangalore.
14. “Living The Values: Reflecting And Dialogue On Values,” At Global Ethics Forum On “Higher Education Ethics In Action: The Value Of Values Across Sectors,” At Geneva, Switzerland, From 23-25 July 2016.
15. “Transformative Teaching Methods,” Presentation At Teaching And Research Lab 1 At Global Ethics Forum On “Higher Education Ethics In Action: The Value Of Values Across Sectors,” At Geneva, Switzerland, From 23-25 July 2016.
16. “Green Campuses,” Presentation At Teaching And Research Lab 9 At Global Ethics Forum On “Higher Education Ethics In Action: The Value Of Values Across Sectors,” At Geneva, Switzerland, From 23-25 July 2016.
17. “Spiritual Journey As The Management Of The Whole Person And All The Persons,” At “Spirituality And Management: International Conference On Indigenous Models Of Sustainability, Good Governance And Spiritual Transformation,” Organized By Indian Institute Of Management, Bangalore And Vedic Foundations Of Management At Iim, Bangalore From 4-6 January 2016.
18. “Celebration Of Peace: Networking Of Relationships,” At The International Conference On “World Thinkers’ And Writers’ Peace Meet” On The Central Theme “Religions, Cultural Harmony And Peace” Jointly Organized By International Society For Intercultural Studies And Reserarch (ISISAR), Kolkata From 27-31 December 2015.
19. “Let Us Pray. Peace Be With Us: An Interreligious Perspective On Peace,” Organized By The Association Of Moral Theologians Of India At Jdv, 23-25 October 2015.
20. “Ecological Crisis And Christian Response,” At Ecumenical Christian Centre On The Occasion Of The Decennial Celebration Of Bangalore Inter Theologate Seminar And Special Lecture On 25 July 2015.
21. “Celebration Of Faith As The Key To Theological Ethics In Asia” At The Pan Asian Conference On “Doing Catholic Theological Ethics In A Cross-Cultural And Interreligious Asian Context,” Organized By Catholic Theological Ethics In The World Church And Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, Bangalore, 17-20 July 2015.
22. “Philosophy As Darshanam, Sparshanam, And Anubhavam: The Path Of The Celebration Of Life In Christ,” At De Paul Institute Of Religion And Philosophy, Bangalore, On 6 July 2015.
23. Five Video Recordings For Globethics Academy Forum
24. “Responsible Leadership In Education,” At The International Conference On “Responsible Leadership In Action: The Value Of Values,” Organized By Global Ethics Forum, Geneva, Switzerland, 25-27 June 2015.
25. “Future Prospects Of Communal Harmony In India,” At The National Seminar On “The Role Of Religions In Promoting Peace And Communal Harmony: Contribution Of Christianity” Organised By Christ University, Bengaluru In Association With National Foundation For Communal Harmony From 19-20 February 2015.
26. “Faith As The Foundation, Worship As The Way, And Culture As The Context Of The Celebration Of Life In Christ” At The International Colloquium On Faith And Culture Organised By Pontifical Institute Of Theology And Philosophy, Alwaye From 29-30 January 2015.
27. “Celebration Of Peace: Networking Of Relationships,” At Grand Global Peace Meet Organised By Sri Ramanuja Mission Trust, Chennai, At Seshadripuram College, Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru, On 7 January 2015.
28. “Celebration Of The Holy Qurbana As A Comingling Of Earth And Heaven,” At “Dharma Interface Between Secular And Sacred: A Conference Investigating The Interface Of Religion With Literature, Media, Ethics, Law, Economics, Politics, And Philosophy” Organised By Journal Of Dharma, 4-7 January 2015 At Dvk Research Centre.
29. “Christian Perspective On Ecology” National Seminar On Ecology And Ethics Organised By Journal Of Dharma In Association With Globethics.Net India.
30. “Christian Family Today: Insights From Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara,” At One Day Seminar On The Christian Vision Of The Family And Family Life Today,” Organised By Department Of Moral Theology, Dvk On 13 September 2014.
31. “Gender Justice Through Theological Formation Of Dvk,” In The National Seminar On Moral Theology In India Today On “Gender Justice In The Church And Society,” At Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, Bangalore From 17-20 July 2014.
32. “Human Person As The Horizon Of Ethics,” In The International Conference On “Bounds Of Ethics In A Globalized World,” Christ University, Bangalore From 06-09 January 2014.
33. “Preservation Of The Ecclesial Identity Of The Syro-Malabar Migrants In The Multi-Cultural-Linguistic-Religious Context,” In A Symposium On Identity Of The St. Thomas Catholic Migrants In The Context Of The Silver Jubilee Of The Eparchy Of Kalyan, At Animation And Renewal Centre, Panvel From 12-14 September 2013. 34. “Highlights Of The Main Themes Discussed In The Mission Of Seminars” At The Seminar On “New Vision And Plans For More Effective Evangelisation In India” Organised By Lrc At Mount Saint Thomas, Kakkanad On 17 August 2012.
35. “The Mission Of Evangelisation Of The Mar Toma Margam,” At Mission Seminar Organised By Saint Thomas Apostolic Seminary, Vadavathoor, On 8 August 2012.
36. “As You Celebrate, So You Live: An Eastern Perspective On Eastern Ethics” In The Workshop On Moral Theology In India Today Organised By The Department Of Moral Theology, Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, Bangalore From 12-15 July 2012.
37. “The Gurukukla Or Malpanate System Of The Formation Of Priests Among The Saint Thomas Christians Of India: A Challenging Model Of Spiritual Direction For Our Times,” At St. Augustine College, Johannesburg, South Africa In The International Conference On “Spiritual Direction In The African Context” Held From 24-27 June 2012.
38. “God Of Life: Lead Us To Justice And Peace,” A Thematic Paper On “God Of Life: Lead Us To Justice And Peace,” At Ecumenical Christian Centre, Bangalore Held From 24-25 April 2012.
39. “An Overview Of Cmi Mission” Organised By Prior General In The Syro-Malabar Mission Year At Chavara Hills, Kakkanattu On Cmi Mission Congress Held From 5-6 January 2012.
40. “Joyful Sharing Of Mar Thoma Margam: The Roadmap For Evangelisation,” A Vision Paper Presented At Dharmaram Mission Seminar 2011 Organised By Dharmaram College, Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, Christ University Under The Auspices Of The Syro-Malabar Committee For The Mission Year And Syro-Malabar Liturgical Research Centre From 22-24 November 2011 In Bangalore.
41. Chavara Lectures: Six Lectures In Connection With The Chavara Lectures 2011-2012 On “Eastern Perspectives On Christian Ethics” From 9 To 11 November 2011 At Chavara Institute Of Indian Interreligious Studies, Rome On The Following Topics:
42. As The Glorification Of God, So The Transformation Of The World: Ethical Spectrum Of Imagination, Motivation, And Action;
43. “When The House Becomes A Dwelling Place”: Mar Aphrahat On Moral Imagination, Motivation, And Action;
44. “Putting On” And “Taking Off” Clothing”: Mar Ephrem On Moral Imagination, Motivation, And Action;
45. As The Vision, So The Path Of Ethics: The Ethical Legacy Of Kuriakose Elias Chavara For Our Times;
a. As You Celebrate, So You Live: Liturgical Import For Christian Ethics;
b. Celebration Of Life In Christ
46. “Poor Matters: Aims Of Economic Policy And The Primacy Of Economic Subject From A Christian Point Of View,” At International Colloquium On “Towards A Strong Global Economic System” Organised Jointly By Pontifical Council For Culture, Vatican, Christ University, Bangalore, And Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, Bangalore From 25-29 October 2011.
47. “The Need Of Finding New Ways And Methods Of Evangelisation In North India Based On The Tradition Of The Syro-Malabar Church, In Lrc Seminar On “Early Christian Communities Of Saint Thomas Tradition In India,” Held From 29-31 July 2011 At Hope Centre, Mumbai, Kalyan.
48. Association Of Moral Theologians Of India On “Violence And Terrorism”
49. One Day Missionary Animation Programme At Navajyoti Pastoral Centre Of The Diocese Of Belthangady On 20 July 2011.
50. “Contemplation, Compassion, And Celebration As Ways Of New Evangelisation,” At The Cri Plenary Assembly On New Evangelisation Held At Cri Vidya Deep, Bangalore, 2-4 February 2011.
51. “The Celebration Of The Qurbana As The Mysticism Beyond Boundaries,”At The International Conference Mysticism Without Bounds, 05-08 January 2011, Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram And Christ University, Bangalore.
52. “Social, Cultural, And Intellectual Trends Against Life,” Third Major Archiepiscopal Assembly On “Faith In Service Of Life” Held From 19 To 22 August 2010 At Mount Saint Thomas, Kakkanad.
53. “Climate Change: Issues And Implications,” Bangalore Inter Theologate Seminar (BITS), Faculty Colloquium On 14 August 2010 At Ecumenical Christian Centre.
54. A Response To The Paper Of Prof. Joseph Pathrapankal, Cmi On “A Priest For The People: Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara” At The National Seminar In The Year For Priests Entitled, “Vision And Challenges Of Priesthood Today,” Held At Prior General’s House, Chavara Hills, Kakkanad, From 22-23 February 2010.
55. “Decoding The Body Of Christ Towards The Dedication To The Mystery Of The Mystical Body Of Christ,” At The Conference On “Envisioning Postcolonial Theologies To Decolonising The Body Of Christ,” Held At The United Theological College, Bangalore, From 21 To 23 January 2010.
56. “The Role Of The Second Vatican Council Towards Widening The Frontiers Of Ecumenical Theology In India,” In A Three Day Seminar On “Edinburgh 1910 And Beyond” Held At Ecumenical Christian Centre, Bangalore From 27-29 November 2009.
57. “Christian Political Ethics,” In A Seminar On “Indian Politics And Ethical Challenges,” At The Annual Meeting Of The Association Of Moral Theologians Of India, 2-4 October 2009, St. Thomas Apostolic Seminary, Vadavathoor, Kerala.
58. “The Syro Malabar Mission Ad Gentes: Initiatives, The Present Day Concerns And Challenges,”An Orientation Talk Given At The Meeting Of The Diocesan Directors Of Mission On The Theme Co-Ordination And Revitalisation Of The Missionary Endeavours Of The Syro Malabar Church” At Major Archiepiscopal Curia, Mount Saint Thomas, Kakkanad On 1 September 2009.
59. “Christian Mysticism As A Mysticism Of The Mystery Of Christ” At Seminar On Mystical Experience And The World Religions Held On 27-28 March 2009 Organised By The Department Of Guru Nanak Studies, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
60. “Survey Of The Missionary Activities And Pastoral Care Of The Faithful In India And Abroad,” In A National Seminar On “Ecclesial Mission Of The Syro Malabar Church In India And Abroad” Organised By Liturgical Research Centre Of The Syro-Malabar Church At Indian Social Institute, New Delhi From 14-16 November 2008.
61. “Alphonsamma Muttathupadathu: Mystic Of The Mystery Of The Cross,” Archdiocesan Celebration Of The Canonisation Of Blessed Alphonsa At St. Patrick’s Church, Bangalore On 12 October 2008.
62. “Digital Divide And Its Implications For Theological Curriculum” In Three-Day Workshop Organised By Cisrs And Supported By Wacc On “Understanding Digital Divide In The Indian Context” At Cisrs (Christian Institute For The Study Of Religion And Society From 11-13 July 2008, Bangalore.
63. “The Path Of Christian Ethics: A Study Of The Beatitudes In The Sermon On The Mount,” In The National Seminar On “Ethical Concerns Of The World Religions” At Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar From 22-23 February 2008.
64. “Dharmasamstapanartaya: Veritatis Splendor And Natural Moral Law,” In The National Symposium On Natural Moral Law At Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, Dharmaram College, Bangalore From 3-6 December 2007.
65. “CMI Legacy Of Theological Education,” In The National Seminar On “Theological Education For Mission In Context,” At Samanvaya Theological College, Bhopal From 20-22 November 2007.
66. “Advocacy: Missiological Imperative For The Church In India Today: Theological Perspective,” Bangalore Inter-Theologate Seminar (BITS) Held At Ecc, Bangalore, Held On 25 August 2007.
67. “From Fundamentalism To Liberation: Ecumenical Dynamics,” Valedictory Lecture For The National Seminar On “Pastoral Ministry And Religious Fundamentalism: Ethical Challenges” Held At Ecc, Whitefield, Bangalore From 8-10 August 2007.
68. “Evangelisation As Transformation” In The National Seminar “Formation Through Integral Education,” Organised In Connection With The Golden Jubilee Celebrations Of Dharmaram College, Bangalore, Held From 13-15 June 2007.
69. “Evangelisation As Encompassing” In The Symposium Organised Jointly By Jeevadhara And Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram In Memory Of J. B. Chethimattam At Anugraha, Vazhoor, Held From 22-24 March 2007.
70. “Vande Saccidanandam: A Reflection On The Theological Hymn Of Brahmabandab Upadhyay” 02 December 2006 On The Occasion Of Inter-Faculty Seminar Held At St. Peter’s, Bangalore.
71. “Ahimsa Paramo Dharma” In National Seminar Organised By The Association Of Moral Theologians Of India On “Violence And Terrorism” Held From 8-10 December At Sacred Heart Seminary, Poonamale, Chennai
72. “The Role Of Liturgy In Christian Witnessing” In The National Mission Seminar Organised By Cmi General Dept. Of Mission And Pastoral Ministry With A Theme: Christian Witnessing And The New Challenges In The Changing Scenario Of India Today Held From 26-28 September 2006 At Poornodaya, Bhopal.
73. “Distorted Society And Spiritual Concerns For The Social Transformation” On Joint Seminar On “Overcoming Corruption In Public Life” From September 15-17, 2006 At Ecumenical Christian Centre, Whitefield, Bangalore
74. “The Priest – A Wounded Healer” In The Seminar On “Challenges Facing The Priestly Ministry” Held From 17-18 August 2006 At St. Joseph’s Pontifical Seminary, Mangalapuzha, Aluva On The Occasion Of Platinum Jubilee.
75. “Wider Ecumenism” Keynote Address On Ecc-Iset Seminar On Wider Ecumenism At Ecumenical Christian Centre, Whitefield, Bangalore, Held From 19 To 22 May 2006.
76. “Redemptionis Sacramentum: Instruction For The Celebration Of The Mystery Of The Holy Eucharist” In The Seminar Organised By Liturgical Research Centre At Mount St. Thomas, Kakkanad From 5 To 7 April 2005.
77. “Truth, Goodness And Freedom: An Appraisal Of Veritatis Splendor From The Point Of Natural Law,” At The Interfaculty Seminar Held At St. Peter’s Seminary On 22 January2005.
78. “Hindutva: An Ethical Response” At The Annual Meeting Of 2004 Of The Association Of Moral Theologians Of India Held From 11 To 13 December 2004 At St. Charles Seminary, Nagpur.
79. “Church As Communion: An Oriental Perspective,” At The 9th Colloquium Of Bishops And Theologians Held From 2 To 4 December 2004 At Nbclc, Bangalore.
80. “Moral Challenges Today” At The Annual Meeting 2003 Of The Association Of Moral Theologians Of India Held From 7 To 9 December 2003 At St. Mary’s Malankara Seminary, Thiruvanathapuram.
|Hindi Lyrics For Audio Cassette / Cd||1. Rtumantram (2011) Sadharmyam, Srinagar)
2. Punnyatirtham (2008) Sadharmyam, Srinagar)
3. Ishdham (2006, Sadharmyam, Srinagar)
4. Rtugeetam (2002, Sadharmyam, Srinagar)
5. Vachanamritam (2000, Sadharmyam, Srinagar)
6. Aaradhana (1988, Jyoti Bhavan, Sagar)
|Video Talk: Globethics Academy||1. To Be Oneself To Be Going Out To Be Growing (2015)
2. As You Believe So You Behave (2015)
3. Interconnecivity With God World Fellow Beings (2015)
4. Everyday Mysticism (2015)
5. Comapssion Contentment Commitment (2015)
|Address||Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, Dharmaram College,
|Phone||+91 94488 56659|