St. Alphonsus Theological College, Bangalore, India
• Bachelor of Theology (B.Th.), Redemptorist Theologate, Bangalore (India)2000-2004)
• S.T.L. in Moral Theology (Academia Alfonsiana, Rome)2010-2012
• Bachelor of History and English (B.A.), Bangalore University, Bangalore (India) 1996-1999
• Diploma in Counselling Skills, Anugraha Capuchin Counselling Centre, Dindugal (India) 2007
“The Formation of Conscience in the Context of Globalization” in Asian Horizons, 2016.
• “Family: Divine Treasure in Earthen Vessel” in The Divine Shepherd’s Voice (vol.5/1) 2014.
• “A Pastoral Approach to Homosexual Persons”, in The Family: Coping with the Times, an inquiry paper for the Christian Family Movement, 2016 • Seminar Papers on Amoris Laetitia
Images of Marriage/Family
Love Poem and Marriage/Family
Pastoral Care of the Family – Marriage Preparation