2001-2005: Masters in Religious Science-Specialization in Missionary Spirituality, Urbanianum University, Rome.
2005-2007: Licentiate in Moral Theology, Academia Alfonsiana, Rome
2007-2011: Doctoral Studies in Moral theology. Defended the Doctoral Thesis- The Purity of Heart and Sexuality in
Consecrated Virginity and Marriage. A Study based on JP II’s Catechetical teaching on Theology of the Body,
Secured the degree with Summa cum Laude, Academia Alfonsiana, Rome
Teaching in the institute Mater Dei, Goa, and Various formation Houses
Fundamental Moral Theology; Moral Theology of Sexuality and Marriage; Sexual Ethics, Bio-ethics, Natural Law;
Sin and Graces, Virtues, Conscience and its Formation: Sexuality and Consecrated Chastity.
Member of Blessed Mariam Thressia Research Center
Conducted Retreats and Renewal programme
Written various articles:
1. Sin Consciousness Today, Charity Blossom, 2015
2. Compassionate love ethics in Mariam Thressia, Charity Blossom, 2016
3. Compassionate Love emerged from Contemplation, Charity Blossom, 2016.
4. Eucharist Centered Mission, Mission Bullettin, 2016.
5. Family in the School of Mother Mary, Parish Bullettin, Gurgaon, 2017.
6. Mariam Thresian Spirituality
7. Spiritual Banquet: A Renewal Programme, 2014.